Thursday, April 28, 2011

Down, down, down

You know that feeling when you realize your never going to see someone again?
Not because they are dead, you just wont keep in touch, wont meet up, and don't really make an effort to. It sucks, but at the same time it's nice not feeling any strings of friendship pulling you down. I don't like missing people, especially when I know they don't miss me, so why bother?
And I'm not talking about people you have fights with, I', talking about people you get along well with, people you thought you were really good friends with, then wake up one morning and realize your not.
I just find it's a lot nicer when you don't try and hold onto old friendships, just let it go and live with the people who want to be around you now.

It's very possible this blog post makes no sense to anyone but me, but o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment